Thursday, January 22, 2015

The votes are in

Our granddaughter, my husband and I voted for the funniest thing to happen on our Hawaiian vacation. The vote was unanimous! We all voted for New Year's Eve morning when my husband accidentally shaved off his beard. What?!
 
Since my husband's beard is relatively new it was the first time he's flown with his beard trimmer. So when he trimmed his beard for the first time in Hawaii (standing outside on our deck) he noticed there was an awful lot of beard hair on his shirt. When he stepped in front of the mirror to check it out he was shocked to find his beard had migrated from his face to his shirt!
 
When my granddaughter and I returned from the pool he told us what happened. We just about fell over with laughter. Next time you can bet he'll check the setting before he powers up his trimmer up.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment