Monday, August 11, 2014


Dad, he’s laughing at me

Yesterday I took Tucker to be groomed. Which in itself is kind of funny since he has short hair. When I went to pick him up the groomer was finishing up a teeny, tiny dog…at least I think it was a dog. The not so teeny, tiny owner picked it up and left.

The groomer retrieved Tucker and we were off. He’ll usually stop and peruse the dog treat aisle on his way out but this time I exited via a horse paraphernalia aisle. Smart move; I’ll have to remember that next time.

I noticed the owner of the teeny, tiny dog was parked next to me. He must have roamed around the store because he was just getting in his car. As I was waiting for the hatch to open on my SUV the fellow leaned out of his car and said, with a perfectly straight face, “I think your dog was laughing at mine.”

After he pull out of the parking lot in his teeny, tiny car Tucker and I looked at each other and broke out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment