Friday, July 25, 2014

A lesson for us paper crafter

I am an unabashed paper addict. Don’t get me wrong, I use my stash to make cards, scrapbook pages, collages, mini books and anything that calls my name. One of the supplies in many paper crafters arsenals is glue dots. They are small round disks of adhesive.
 I came downstairs from my studio today to discover our dog Tucker (who just made the move from puppyhood to adult dog status) chewing on something. I ran my hand around his mouth and removed a wad of cardboard. He must have trolled through my paper recycling bin; the paper crafter's equivalent to dumpster diving.  Afterward Tucker laid down and, after washing his slobber off my hands, I returned to my craft room.

 A short time later I came down for a glass of iced tea. Tucker sprinted towards me (he doesn't seem to know how to walk). I noticed that when his left hind foot lifted off the floor there was a peculiar sound. It sounded like there was a sticky substance on the hardwood floor. I walked the same route and all was quiet. On closer inspection I found a layer of glue dots affixed to the bottom of his left hind foot. Really Tucker? Glue dots?

No comments:

Post a Comment