Sunday, April 26, 2015

Apparently it's contagious

Our neighbor has a greenhouse which he uses for everything except plants though he graciously allows us to start our seedlings in it. Yesterday we walked over to water our plants and heard a shout of "hello" coming from inside his garage, which he uses for everything except cars.

He came out and immediately inquired about my husband's bandaged digit. While injured husband told him about our trip to the ER I noticed a square of gauze on the back of our neighbor's hand. Apparently he had just experienced the same phenomenon (aka stupid move) which caused my husband's injury. He obviously didn't make a trip to the ER though. How did I know this? Because the gauze was held in place with a piece of ELECTRICAL TAPE!

Oh, did I mention he's a retired orthopedic surgeon?

No comments:

Post a Comment