Thursday, April 9, 2015

Let It Go....

While you read this you might want to sing the theme song from the Disney hit movie Frozen. Though I have to admit singing wasn't the first thing that came to mind when I opened our freezer to get out a couple of ice cubes. Ok, I admit it, it was the second. First I shouted for my husband.
Everything in our freezer was covered (perhaps buried is a more fitting description) under a mountain of ice! We dragged our ice chest up from the basement and went to work. When we closed the drawer (it's a French door style) while we washed the components, we noticed it didn't close tightly on the left side. Hmmm. Not seeing any reason for this my husband made a b-line for his workshop. Let's see, what tool will he come back with?  While I pondered that question he came back with his 5' level. And guess what? It was level. Dang. So back together it went.
While loading all the items back in we talked about our next step. Call a repair technician. (What? I'm pretty sure you don't call them repairmen anymore). When we finally closed the drawer my husband said, "That's weird. The drawer closes perfectly now." Really?

Well, that was one way to get help cleaning the freezer out.

No comments:

Post a Comment